St Marylebone Infirmary, Exmoor Street, London: the exterior. Coloured wood engraving by H.J. Crane after F. Watkins (?), 1881.
- Watkins, Frank, active 1859-1894
Selected images from this work
About this work
Built by the Poor Law Union of St Marylebone in northern Kensington as no land was available in St Marylebone itself, this hospital was known as St Marylebone Infirmary until 1922. In 1930 it was renamed St Charles' Hospital
Where to find it
Location Status AccessClosed stores Open Online request