Seven pieces of tufa from the vicinity of Naples. Coloured etching by Pietro Fabris, 1776.
- Fabris, Pietro, active 1756-1784.
Selected images from this work
About this work
Top left, tufa attached to a piece of painted stucco from the ancient theatre at Herculaneum. Centre, tufa with oyster shells and an almond embedded in it. Bottom right, tufa with the texture of wood
Where to find it
Location Status AccessClosed stores Open Online request