Annual reports of the statistical committee and the medical superintendents of the infectious hospitals and imbecile asylums, for the year 1887 / Metropolitan Asylums' Board.
- Metropolitan Asylums Board (London, England). Statistical Committee.
Public Domain Mark
You can use this work for any purpose without restriction under copyright law.
Public Domain Mark (PDM) terms and conditions https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0
Credit: Annual reports of the statistical committee and the medical superintendents of the infectious hospitals and imbecile asylums, for the year 1887 / Metropolitan Asylums' Board. Public Domain Mark
About this work
Also known as
Annual report. 1887
London : printed by McCorquodale & Co., 1888.
124 pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : illustrations ; 25 cm
Consists of a list of committee members, the report of the Statistical Committee (V.B. Kennett-Barrington, chairman), reports of the superintendents of the Eastern Hospitals (Alexander Collie), the Plaistow Hospital (Arthur Armstrong), the North-Western Hospital (William Gayton), The Western Hospital (R.D.R. Sweeting), the South Western Hospital (P.H. McKellar), the South Eastern Hospital (John MacCombie), the Northern Hospital (R.M. Bruce), the Smallpox Hospital Ships (R.A. Birdwood), fever, scarlet fever, enteric fever and smallpox statistics, reports of the medical superintendents of Leavesden Asylum (H. Case), Caterham Asylum (G. Stanley Elliot), the Darenth Asylum (T.B. Dyer), Darenth Schools (Fletcher Beach) and statistical tables for the asylums.
- Hospitals, Psychiatric.
- Hospitals, Chronic Disease.
- Scarlet Fever.
- Typhoid Fever.
- London (England)
- Eastern Hospitals (London, England)
- Plaistow Hospital (London, England)
- North-Western Fever Hospital (London, England.)
- Western Hospital (London, England)
- South-Western Hospital (London, England)
- South-Eastern Hospital (London, England)
- Northern Hospital (London, England)
- Leavesden Asylum.
- Metropolitan District Asylum at Caterham.
- Metropolitan District School and Asylum for Imbeciles at Darenth.