Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
World's fairs on the eve of war : science technology & modernity, 1937-1942 / Robert H. Kargon, Johns Hopkins University, Karen Fiss, California College of the Arts, Morris Low, University of Queensland, Arthur P. Molella, Smithsonian Institution.
- Kargon, Robert H. (Robert Hugh)
About this work
Pittsburgh, Pa. : University of Pittsburgh Press, 
viii, 206 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
Includes bibliographical references (pages 179-195) and index.
- ExhibitionsPolitical aspectsHistory20th century
- World politicsHistory20th century
- SciencePolitical aspectsHistory20th century
- TechnologyPolitical aspectsHistory20th century
- World War, 1939-1945Science
- World War, 1939-1945Technology
- World War, 1939-1945Propaganda
- World War (1939-1945)
Where to find it
Location StatusHistory of MedicineAC.U.AA9 Open shelves
- 9780822944447 (hardcover : alk. paper)
- 0822944448 (hardcover : alk. paper)