Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Cigarette smoking as a dependence process / editor: Norman A. Krasnegor.
- Krasnegor, Norman A.
Where to find it
About this work
Rockville, Maryland : National Institute on Drug Abuse, 1979.
x, 190 pages : black and white illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Krasnegor, Norman A. |editor.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Division of Research |issuing body.
- United States. Alcohol, Drug Abuse, and Mental Health Administration |issuing body.
- Assembly of Behavioral and Social Sciences (U.S.). Committee on Substance Abuse and Habitual Behavior |sponsoring body.
- DrugScope (Organization) |donor, former owner.
Dated January 1979.
Based on the meeting 'Symposium on cigarette smoking as a dependence process' held at the National Academy of Sciences, 19 June 1978, sponsored by the National Institute on Drug Abuse and the Committee on Substance Abuse and Habitual Behavior of the National Research Council.
This material was donated as part of the DrugScope archive collection held at Wellcome Collection, which can be found in the Wellcome Collection archive catalogue under the reference SA/DRS.
Copy 1. Donor: DrugScope.
Includes bibliographical references.