History of medicine ephemera. Box 3.
About this work
Box file containing items of ephemera in acid free sleeves. Includes Liebig series no.208 and 243 (medical costume through time: italian, 1958-1961).
- History of Pharmacy
- History of Medicine
- Jenner, Edward, 1749-1823.
- Harvey, William, 1578-1657.
- American Institute of the History of Pharmacy
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (U.S.)
- Dr. Kahn's Museum & Gallery of Science
- Jenner Museum (Berkeley, England)
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain. Museum
- Durex Information Service for Sexual Health
- Wellcome Historical Medical Library
- Wellcome Historical Medical Museum
- Fédération internationale pharmaceutique
Where to find it
Location Status AccessClosed storesEPH689