Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Annual report for the year 1921-22 : (24th year of issue) / Metropolitan Asylums Board.
- Metropolitan Asylums Board (London, England)
About this work
Also known as
Annual report. 1921
London : printed by Henderson & Spalding, 1922.
176 pages, 1 unnumbered folded leaf of plates : illustrations ; 25 cm
Consists of a summary of the constitution, duties, details of work and organisation of the Board, a general review of the year (Walter Eickhoff, G. A. Powell), a statement submitted to the Royal Commission on London Government, a list of managers and officers, statistical tables, a report on the otological work done at the North-Eastern and Western fever hospitals (T. B. Layton), report on the laboratory work and preparation of diphtheria antitoxin carried out under the Board during 1921 (G.E. Cartwright Wood), report on ophthalmia in the Board's hospitals (L. J. Pisani).
- Hospitals, Psychiatric.
- Hospitals, Chronic Disease.
- Tuberculosis |prevention & control.
- Smallpox |prevention & control.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases |prevention & control.
- Diphtheria |prevention & control.
- Endophthalmitis |therapy.
- London (England)
- North-Eastern Hospital (London, England)
- Western Hospital (London, England)