The sickle shaped cell : A film for children.
- Carroll, Diahann.
About this work
A film made to demystify sickle cell anaemia for children: it starts with animation and footage of various zoo animals (shot at San Diego zoo) to explain inheritence. On a cellular level, it then explains via animation that some people have some sickle shaped cells and then develop infections and pain.
- Carroll, Diahann. |narrator
- Goodman, Miles |composer
- Lubin, Bertram. |scientific advisor
- Forbes Manley, Audrey. |scientific advisor
- Bradley, Thomas |scientific advisor
- Davis, Julian |scientific advisor
- Mentzer, William. |scientific advisor
- Reid, Clarice. |scientific advisor
- Tolbert, George. |scientific advisor
- Hale, Margaret. |animator
- Frerks, Gerry. |animator
- Collins,Vincent. |animator
- Ritzenberg, Frederick A. |cinematography., producer
- Ramsing, Roy. |sound engineer
- Leivick, David |songwriter., producer
- Golden Door Productions |producer
Where to find it
LocationClosed stores 7266F
AccessTemporarily unavailableNot requestable
NoteThis item is being digitised and is currently unavailable.