Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Nobody's story : the vanishing acts of women writers in the marketplace, 1670-1820 / Catherine Gallagher.
- Gallagher, Catherine.
- 1995, ©1994
Where to find it
About this work
Berkeley : University of California Press, 1995, ©1994.
xxiv, 339 pages ; 24 cm.
"First paperback printing 1995"--T.p. verso.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic text and image data. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University of Michigan, Michigan Publishing, 2012. Includes both TIFF files and keyword searchable text. ([ACLS Humanities E-Book]) Mode of access: Intranet.
- English literature |Women authors History and criticism.
- Women and literature |Great Britain History 17th century
- Women and literature |Great Britain History 18th century
- Women and literature |Great Britain History 19th century
- Feminism and literature |Great Britain History.
- Literature publishing |Great Britain History.
- Women authors, English |Economic conditions.
- Sex role in literature.