AIDS ephemera : Support & centres. Box 1.
Where to find it
About this work
Box file containing items of ephemera in acid free sleeves for support groups, charities and social centres etc. for people with AIDS and HIV including: Axis (sexually transmitted disease clinic in Soho), Big Up, Camden Primary Care Trust, Chalk Farm Oasis, East London and the City Health Authority Community Relations & Health Promotion, First Point (2011), Food Chain, Fairmont Hospital, GMFA (Gay Men Fighting AIDS), Habari, The Junction (Bromley positive support group), Khomanani, Mildmay Mission Hospital (customized red ribbons, leaflets), the Naz Project, New Start Cape Town, Nuneaton & North Warwickshire Trust Health Promotion Service, Optimum Health Services, Positive East (2009), the Positive Place, and the Castle Trust (Lewisham), PACE workshops (dealing with being HIV positive), Congolese Youth Association, Uganda Aids Action Fund.
- Self-help groups.
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.
- HIV Infections.
- Big Up (Organization)
- Fairmont Hospital.
- Food Chain (Organization)
- Mildmay Mission Hospital (London, England)
- National AIDS Trust (U.K.)
- Naz Project (London, England)
- Positive East (Charity)
- Positive Place (Charity)
- Politicheska akademii︠a︡ za T︠S︡entralna i Iztochna Evropa.
- Congolese Youth Association.
- Uganda Aids Action Fund.
- World Health Organization. Prevention and Control Exchange.
- Policy Analysis for California Education (Organization)
- Philippine Association of Communication Educators.
- Project to Access Choice in Education.
- Permanent Advisory Committee on Eurodollars.
- Panafrican Association of Catholic Exegetes.
- Pace Consultants, Inc.
- Partnership for Arts, Culture, and Education.
- Saskatchewan. Provincial Action Committee on the Economy.
- Protestant and Catholic Encounter (Organization)
- Pharmaceutical Assistance Contract for the Elderly (Program : Pennsylvania)
- New Mexico Progressive Alliance for Community Empowerment.
- Partnership for Academic and Career Education.
- Profitable Agriculture and a Clean Environment (Program)
- Public Affairs Consultants Europe.
- Muʼassasah al-Filasṭīnīyah lil-Tabādul al-Thaqāfī.
- Pacific Advanced Civil Engineering.
- Projects to Advance Creativity in Education (U.S.)
- Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (Colo.)
- Stichting Papua Cultureel Erfgoed.
- Professional Association for Continuing Education.
- Paper, Allied-Industrial, Chemical and Energy Workers International Union.
- Policy Analysis and Advocacy Centre (Kampala, Uganda)
- Philanthropy for Active Civic Engagement (Organization)
- Pacific Association for Continuing Education.
- Planning Approaches for Community Environments.
- Shuppan Bunka Kokusai Kōryūkai.
- Politicheska akademii︠a︡ za T︠S︡entralna i I︠U︡goiztochna Evropa.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers. Professional Activities Committees for Engineers.
- Petroleum Association for Conservation of the Canadian Environment.
- Council of Europe. Parliamentary Assembly.
- Property Advisers to the Civil Estate.
- Huan qiu Zhongguo huan jing zhuan jia xie hui.
- Partnership Action for Continuing Employment (Scotland)
- Programa de Apoyo a la Calidad Educativa.
- Illinois. Regional Transportation Authority. Suburban Bus Division.