Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
It can be done : a smoke-free Europe : report of the first European Conference on Tobacco Policy, Madrid, 7-11 November 1988 / organized jointly by the WHO Regional Office for Europe, the Ministry of Health and Consumer Affairs of Spain, [and] the Commission of the European Communities, in collaboration with the International Agency for Research on Cancer, the International Union Against Cancer.
- European Conference on Tobacco Policy 1988 : Madrid, Spain)
About this work
Copenhagen : World Health Organization, Regional Office for Europe, 
67 pages : colour illustrations ; 30 cm.
- European Conference on Tobacco Policy 1988 : Madrid, Spain) |issuing body
- World Health Organization. Regional Office for Europe |organizer
- Spain. Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo |organizer
- Commission of the European Communities |organizer
- International Agency for Research on Cancer |organizer
- International Union against Cancer |organizer
Includes bibliographical references.
Where to find it