Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
An impartial view of the principal difficulties that affect the Trinitarian, or clog the Arian, scheme. Wherein, among other things, that important Quare, whether Our Lord is to be worship'd as Mediator, is fairly discussed. And The Tendency of each Doctrine, to heighten Morality, and promote the Life, Purity, and Beauty of Religion, fully consider'd, &c. Containing an answer to Mr. Forster's Appendix, &c. and to a pamphlet, entituled, The unity of God not inconsistent with the divinity of Christ. As also some remarks on the reply to Dr. Waterland. With An Introduction concerning the true State of the Controversy. In a Letter to a Friend. By Joseph Pyke.
- Pyke, Joseph.
- MDCCXXI. 
About this work
- TrinityEarly works to 1800
- Waterland, Daniel, 1683-1740.
- Jesus ChristDivinity
- Hallet, Joseph, 1692?-1744. Unity of God not inconsistent with the divinity of Christ.
- Foster, James, 1697-1753. Essay on fundamentals ... With an appendix, concerning the true import of the phrase Son of God.
- Hallet, Joseph, 1692?-1744. Reply to Dr. Waterland's remarks on ... The unity of God not incosistent with the divinity of Christ.