Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Bringing public health into urban revitalization : workshop summary / Robert Pool and Kathleen Stratton, rapporteurs ; Roundtable on Environmental Health Sciences, Research, and Medicine, Board on Population Health and Public Health Practice, Institute of Medicine, the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, Medicine.
- Pool, Robert, 1955-
About this work
Washington, DC : The National Academies Press, 
xi, 85 pages ; 23 cm
- Pool, Robert, 1955- |rapporteur
- Stratton, Kathleen R. |rapporteur
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (U.S.) |issuing body
- Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Roundtable on Environmental Health Sciences, Research, and Medicine |issuing body
- Bringing Public Health into Urban Revitalization (Workshop) (2014 : Washington, D.C.)
Includes bibliographical references.
Utilizing green technologies in Washington, DC -- Rebuilding efforts in Detroit, Michigan -- Transforming New York City -- Cross-cutting issues that face all urban environments.
Where to find it
LocationMedical Collection WA380 2015P82b