Health in hard times : austerity and health inequalities / edited by Clare Bambra.
- Bambra, C. (Clare)
About this work
"The result of five years of research, the book draws on a case study of Stockton-onTees in the North East of England, home to some of the starkest health divides. By placing individual and local experiences in the context of national budget cuts and welfare reforms, it provides a holistic perspective on countrywide inequalities."--From back cover.
- Economic policySocial aspectsGreat Britain.
- Public healthEnglandStockton-on-Tees.
- Discrimination in medical careEconomic aspectsGreat Britain.
- Social statusEnglandStockton-on-Tees.
- PovertyGreat Britain21st century
- Health Status Disparities
- Social Class
- Social Welfareeconomics
- Financing, Government
Where to find it
Location StatusMedical CollectionWA300 2019H43 Open shelves