How I made it to eighteen : a mostly true story / Tracy White.
- White, Tracy (Tracy A.)
About this work
Also known as
How I made it to 18
Seventeen-year-old Stacy Black enters a hospital where she battles her ups and downs with her unreliable boyfriend, Eric; her bleak, unrelenting thoughts and her battle with bulimia.
New York : Roaring Brook Press, 2010.
151 pages : chiefly black and white illustrations, portrait ; 24 cm
- Adolescent psychologyComic books, strips, etc
- Psychiatric hospital patientsComic books, strips, etc
- Body image in adolescenceComic books, strips, etc
- TeenagersFamily relationshipsComic books, strips, etc
- Parent and teenagerComic books, strips, etc
- Self-mutilation in adolescenceComic books, strips, etc
- TeenagersSubstance useComic books, strips, etc
- Psychology, Adolescent
- Body Imagepsychology
- Self Mutilationpsychology
- Hospitals, Psychiatric
Where to find it
Location StatusHistory of MedicinePZ.AL Open shelves