Cancer charities ephemera. Box 5.
About this work
Box file containing items of ephemera in acid free sleeves. Includes leaflets about Macmillan Cancer Relief's specialised cancer nurses, fund raising initiatives (recycling envelopes for inkjet cartridges, 2011, clothing collections, 2012), support line (in connection with Boots WebMD, 2013), Marie Curie Cancer Care's great daffodil appeal 2013.
- Neoplasmsprevention & control
- Uterine Cervical Neoplasms
- Lung Neoplasmsdiagnosis
- Pharyngeal Neoplasmsdiagnosis
- Oncology Nursing
- Fund Raising
- Information Services
- Social Support
- Sargent, Malcolm, 1895-1967.
- Diana, Princess of Wales, 1961-1997.
- Imperial Cancer Research Fund (Great Britain)
- International Union against Cancer
- British Heart Foundation
- National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children
- Jo's Cervical Cancer Trust
- Tesco (Firm)
- Macmillan Cancer Relief (Great Britain)
- Macmillan Cancer Support (Great Britain)
- Malcolm Sargent Cancer Fund for Children
- Marie Curie Cancer Care
- Citizens' Advice Bureaux
- Boots Company
- Brigitte Trust
Where to find it
Location Status AccessClosed storesEPH409