Annual report for the year 1920-21 : (23rd year of issue) / Metropolitan Asylums Board.
- Metropolitan Asylums Board (London, England)
About this work
Also known as
Annual report. 1920
London : printed by Henderson & Spalding, 1921.
lxxviii, 68 pages, 4 unnumbered folded leaves of plates : illustrations ; 25 cm
Consists of a review of the year (J. Sprankling, T. Duncombe Mann), a summary of the constitution and duties of the Board (C. Botterill), a report on the Board's work for the mentally defective (J. Sprankling), a report on the otological work done at the North-Eastern and Western fever hospitals (T. B. Layton), report on the laboratory work and preparation of diphtheria antitoxin carried out under the Board during 1920 (G. Sims Woodhead, G. E. Cartwright Wood), report on ophthalmia in the Board's hospitals (L. J. Pisani), report on the treatment of ophthalmia in White Oak (E. Treacher Collins), report on the treatment of skin diseases at the Goldie Leigh homes (James Galloway), a list of managers and statistical tables.
- Hospitals, Psychiatric.
- Hospitals, Chronic Disease.
- Tuberculosis |prevention & control.
- Smallpox |prevention & control.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases |prevention & control.
- Diphtheria |prevention & control.
- Endophthalmitis |therapy.
- Skin Diseases.
- London (England)
- North-Eastern Hospital (London, England)
- Western Hospital (London, England)