King Edward the Confessor, holding a ring and a sceptre. Engraving by J. Smith, 1732.
Selected images from this work
About this work
An 18th-century window in the 1410 Chapel of St Edward in Romford, Essex, which was demolished and replaced in 1850 by the Parish Church of Saint Edward the Confessor
Where to find it
Location Status AccessClosed stores