Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Observations on the dispute between the United States & France. Addressed by Robert Goodloe Harper, ... to his constituents, in May, 1797. Fourth American edition. To which is annexed, his speech, in Congress, on the foreign intercourse bill, ... Delivered March 2, 1798.
- Harper, Robert Goodloe, 1765-1825.
About this work
Also known as
Observations on the dispute between the United States and France
Boston [Mass.] : printed for the subscribers, April, 1798.
96p. ; 8⁰.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. (Eighteenth century collections online). Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Diplomatic and consular service, American |Speeches in Congress –Early works to 1800
- United States |Foreign relations –France.
- France |Foreign relations –United States.
- United States |Foreign relations –1797-1801
- United States |Politics and government –1797-1801
- United States |Foreign relations –1789-1809