Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Social history of plague in colonial Punjab / Dr. Sasha Tandon.
- Tandon, Sasha
About this work
New Delhi : Writers Choice, 2015.
121 pages : illustrations (black and white), maps (black and white) ; 23 cm
Includes bibliographical references (pages 106-117) and index.
- Plague |India –Punjab –History
- Epidemics |India –Punjab –History
- Public health |India –Punjab –History
- Epidemics |history
- Plague |history
- Public Health |history
- 18th-20th centuries
- Punjab (India) |Social conditions –18th century
- Punjab (India) |Social conditions –19th century
- Punjab (India) |Social conditions –20th century
- India |History –British occupation, 1765-1947
- British Occupation of India (1765-1947)
Where to find it
LocationHistory of Medicine FL.237.AA7-9