Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
A survey of alcohol and drug abuse programs in the railroad industry / [Lyman C. Hitchcock, Mark S. Sanders ; Naval Weapons Support Center].
- Hitchcock, Lyman C.
Where to find it
About this work
Washington, D.C. : Department of Transportation, Federal Railroad Administration, 1976.
Springfield, Virginia : National Technical Information Service, 1976.
255 pages : graphs, forms ; 28 cm.
- Hitchcock, Lyman C. |author.
- Sanders, Mark S. |author.
- Naval Weapons Support Center (U.S.) |issuing body.
- United States. Federal Railroad Administration |commissioning body.
- United States. Federal Railroad Administration. Office of Research and Development |sponsoring body.
- United States. Federal Railroad Administration. Office of Policy and Program Development |sponsoring body.
- United States. National Technical Information Service |distributor.
- DrugScope (Organization) |donor, former owner.
Prepared for the Federal Railroad Administration, Office of Policy and Program Development, and Office of Research and Development, under contract no. AR64216.
Naval Weapons Support Centre report no. NWSC/CR/RDTR-38.
This material was donated as part of the DrugScope archive collection held at Wellcome Collection, which can be found in the Wellcome Collection archive catalogue under the reference SA/DRS.
Copy 1. Donor: DrugScope.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 137-145).