Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.

Holy Trinity Church and graveyard, Cambridge. Line engraving by H. Le Keux, 1824, after J.P. Neale.

  • Neale, John Preston, 1771?-1847.
Date
1 July 1824
Reference
16193i
  • Pictures

About this work

Publication/Creation

London (16 Bennett St., Blackfriars Road) ; Surrey (Ash, near Farnham) : J.P. Neale : J. Le Keux, 1 July 1824.

Physical description

1 print : line engraving with etching ; platemark 12.5 x 16.5 cm

Lettering

Trinity Church, Cambridge. Engraved by H. Le Keux ; drawn by J.P. Neale.

Lettering note

Bears number: pl. 1

Reference

Wellcome Library no. 16193i

Type/Technique

Languages

  • English


Where to find it

  • LocationStatusAccess
    Closed stores
    OpenOnline request

Permanent link