St Pancras Smallpox Hospital, London: housed in a tented camp at Finchley. Watercolour by F. Collins, 1881.
- Collins, Frank, active 1881.
Selected images from this work
About this work
The Smallpox and Inoculation Hospital, formerly at St Pancras, moved to Highgate in 1848 with the coming of the Great Northern Railway. It later merged with two other hospitals to form the Whittington Hospital
Where to find it
Location Status AccessClosed stores