Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Third annual report : 1st January, 1951 - 31st December, 1951 / Ashton, Hyde and Glossop Hospital Management Committee.
- Ashton, Hyde and Glossop Hospital Management Committee.
About this work
Also known as
Annual report. 1951
[Ashton-under-Lyne] : [Printed by H. Holme & Sons], [1952?]
24 pages, 3 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 21 cm
The catchment area consists of parts of Lancashire, Derbyshire and Cheshire
Includes a list of committee members and consultants, report of the management committee (F.G. Ralphs, R.W. McVity), reports on the individual hospitals, statistical tables, and a financial statement.
- Hospitals, General
- Hospitals, Maternity
- Hospitals, Special
- Thoracic Diseases
- Ashton-under-Lyne (England)
- Hyde (England)
- Glossop (England)
- Cheshire (England)
- Derbyshire (England)
- Lancashire (England)
- Ashton, Hyde and Glossop Hospital Management Committee
- Lake Hospital (Ashton-under-Lyne, England)
- Ashton Infirmary
- Shire Hill Hospital (Glossop, England)
- Woods Continuation Hospital (Glossop)
- Partington Maternity Home (Glossop, England)
- Hyde Hospital
- Aspland Maternity Home (Hyde)
- Chest Clinic (Ashton-under-Lyne, England)
Where to find it
Location Status AccessClosed storesWX28.BE5A86A86 1951