Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Africa and global health governance : domestic politics and international structures / Amy S. Patterson.
- Patterson, Amy S. (Amy Stephenson)
About this work
Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press, 
xvii, 240 pages ; 23 cm
Includes bibliographical references and index.
African states and global health governance -- When all factors align : acceptance of global AIDS governance -- International confusion, local demands : challenging global health governance during the 2014-2015 Ebola outbreak -- What is the problem? : ambivalence about global health governance of NCDS.
- World healthInternational cooperation
- Public healthAfricaInternational cooperation
- Medical policyAfricaInternational cooperation
- Health services administrationAfricaInternational cooperation
- GlobalizationHealth aspects
- Global Health
- Health Policy
- Health Services Administration
- International Cooperation
- Communicable Disease Control
Where to find it
Location StatusHistory of MedicineJO.1.AA10 Open shelves