Eye tests ephemera. Box 1.
About this work
Box file containing items of ephemera in acid free sleeves including advertisements and stationery relating to eye tests in hospitals and independent opticians, Boots (2008, 2011), free eye tests at home (Healthcall, 2010), free eye tests for close relatives of people with glaucoma (NHS, 2010), home eye tests for over 60s (the Outside Clinic, community opticians, Swindon, 2011), Specsavers free eye test & digital retinal photography (2012), Greenwich Eye Studio (London), 'Eye test, spectacles, contact lenses' (Greenwich Optometrist : 2014), Understanding you (Boots).
- Vision Tests
- Diagnostic Techniques, Ophthalmological
- Great Britain. National Health Service
- Bolingbroke Hospital (Wandsworth, London, England)
- Boots Company
- Royal Eye Hospital (London, England)
- Specsavers (Firm)
- Optical Information Council
- Greenwich Eye Studio
- Greenwich Optometrist (Firm)
Where to find it
Location Status AccessClosed storesEPH669