Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Jewish medical resistance in the Holocaust / edited by Michael A. Grodin.
- Grodin, Michael A.
About this work
New York ; Oxford : Berghahn Books, 2014.
xix, 308 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Jews |Medicine –History –20th century
- World War, 1939-1945 |Medical care
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) |Personal narratives –History and criticism
- Jewish physicians |Biography
- Jewish ghettos |History –20th century
- Jews |Europe, Eastern –Social conditions –20th century
- World War, 1939-1945 |Jewish resistance
- Jews |history
- Physicians |history
- History, 20th Century
Where to find it
LocationHistory of Medicine BFH.3.AA9