Oversize ephemera. EPH+42.
About this work
Subject coverage includes: child education (Pestalozzian Institution, Denby Grange 1844), birth, a birth certificate (1892), annual conference on maternity and child welfare (National Association for Maternal and Child Welfare, 1950), Asian mother and baby campaign (1992?), infant resuscitation St. John Ambulance, Laerdal 1990), cot death (1993), maternal and child welfare, Child Call North East, disposable nappies, The Breastfeeding Initiative (1993), powdered milk baby food (SMA Nutrition, Farex, Ostermilk, Robrex, Glaxo), baby soothers / pacifiers / dummies.
- Infant Care
- Breast Feeding
- St. John Ambulance Brigade
- Laerdal Medical Corporation
- Family Planning Information Service (Great Britain)
- Family Planning Association (Great Britain)
- Women's Environmental Network. Tampon Safety Campaign
- Antikamnia Chemical Company
- National Association for Maternal and Child Welfare (Great Britain)
- Glaxo Laboratories
Where to find it
Location Status AccessClosed storesEPH+42