Find thousands of books, manuscripts, visual materials and unpublished archives from our collections, many of them with free online access.
Search for free, downloadable images taken from our library and museum collections, including paintings, illustrations, photos and more.
Speech of the Right Honourable William Pitt, on the King's message, which was delivered in the House of Commons, on Friday, Feb. 1, 1793.
- Pitt, William, 1759-1806.
About this work
London : printed for J. Owen, NO. 168, Piccadilly; and H. D. Symonds, Paternoster-Row, 1793.
,44p. ; 80.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. (Eighteenth century collections online). Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Napoleonic Wars, 1800-1815Proposed invasion of England, 1793-1805
- Great BritainHistory1789-1820
- FranceHistoryRevolution, 1789-1799
- Great BritainRelationsFranceHistory18th century
- FranceRelationsGreat BritainHistory18th century
- Great BritainArmed ForcesRecruiting, enlistment, etcLaw and legislationHistory18th century
- George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820.
- Louis XVI, King of France, 1754-1793Death and burial.
- Great Britain. Army
- Great Britain. Sovereign (1760-1820 : George III)