Speech of the Right Honourable William Pitt, on the King's message, which was delivered in the House of Commons, on Friday, Feb. 1, 1793.
- Pitt, William, 1759-1806.
Where to find it
About this work
London : printed for J. Owen, NO. 168, Piccadilly; and H. D. Symonds, Paternoster-Row, 1793.
,44p. ; 8⁰.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. (Eighteenth century collections online). Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Napoleonic Wars, 1800-1815 |Proposed invasion of England, 1793-1805.
- Great Britain |History –1789-1820
- France |History –Revolution, 1789-1799
- Great Britain |Relations –France –History –18th century
- France |Relations –Great Britain –History –18th century
- Great Britain |Armed Forces –Recruiting, enlistment, etc. –Law and legislation –History –18th century
- George III, King of Great Britain, 1738-1820.
- Louis XVI, King of France, 1754-1793 |Death and burial.
- Great Britain. Army
- Great Britain. Sovereign (1760-1820 : George III)