The lived experience in mental health / Gary Morris.
- Morris, Gary, 1962-
About this work
Designed for health professionals working with people experiencing mental health problems, this illuminating text uses personal narratives to emphasise the importance of person-centred care and participation by services users in their own care. It will also be an interesting read for experts by experiences themselves as well as their families and friends.
- Mental illnessDiagnosisGreat BritainPersonal narratives
- Mental illnessTreatmentGreat BritainPersonal narratives
- Mental health personnelMental healthPersonal narratives
- Mental health servicesGreat BritainPersonal narratives
- Mental Disorderspsychology
- Mentally Ill Personspsychology
- Mental Health Services
- Interview, Psychological
- Personal Narratives as Topic
Where to find it
Location StatusMedical CollectionWM30.1 2017M87t Open shelves