Advice for visiting Ann Veronica Janssens
Our Ann Veronica Janssens installation is deliberately disorientating with very limited visibility. The advice below will help you get the most out of your visit.
- Please move slowly and carefully and do not run.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, and parents/guardians should hold the hands of small children at all times.
- Please do not proceed into the space if you feel unwell.
- Entrance into the space is limited. Queuing is likely and timed ticketing may be in operation.
- At present, due to high numbers of visitors, we routinely have queues and at weekends and evenings these can involve waits of well over an hour. To avoid disappointment, please visit as early in the day as possible. For those that are able, visiting on a weekday is recommended. See opening times.
- Last entry will typically be an hour before closing. Keep an eye on Twitter for extra updates: @explorewellcome.
- We cannot take responsibility for any items lost in the installation. Please borrow a bag to carry any loose items.
- Suitcases cannot be taken into the installation; there's a free cloakroom on Level 0.
- Buggies and pushchairs must be left outside the installation. Items left with buggies are at the owner’s risk.
- All persons entering the installation do so assuming all responsibility for any risk or hazard that may result therefrom.
- Please speak to a member of staff if you have any questions or experience any adverse effects.