skip to content
Activities and contributors
- Skeleton Argument by Josh Bitelli, with Amie Taylor.
- Speaking Without Words with Phoebe Caldwell.
- Fat Activism with Charlotte Cooper.
- Dialects of Body Language with Harry Witchel, University of Sussex.
- Vogue Showcase: Mini-ball with Rushmore, Winny Lanvin, Prince Maya Magnifique, divaD Magnifique and members of London’s ballroom scene.
- But is it Healthy? by Charlotte Cooper and Kay Hyatt.
- Body to Brain from Antonia Hamilton, University College London, and researchers from the UCL Social Neuroscience lab.
- Body Talk Workout from divaD Magnifique, Deepa Shastri, Nadia Nadarajah and Bethan Clark (RC-Annie Ltd). Compered by Rachel Kahn.
- Making the Body Speak curated by Elsa Richardson.
- 'Bodies of Knowledge' zine workshop from Evan Ifekoya, Raisa Kabir, Rudy Loewe and Raju Rage from Collective Creativity, with assistants.
- The Body is an Archive by CN Lester, with event assistant Sarah Eden.
- Social robotics with Hatice Gunes and Oya Celiktutan from the University of Cambridge.
- Social robotics with Paul Bremner from the University of the West of England, Bristol.