skip to content
Hello! If you've come to this page looking for current Wellcome Collection information, please return to wellcomecollection.org where you can find our latest exhibitions, events, stories and more.
Activities and contributors
- Skeleton Argument by Josh Bitelli, with Amie Taylor.
- Speaking Without Words with Phoebe Caldwell.
- Fat Activism with Charlotte Cooper.
- Dialects of Body Language with Harry Witchel, University of Sussex.
- Vogue Showcase: Mini-ball with Rushmore, Winny Lanvin, Prince Maya Magnifique, divaD Magnifique and members of London’s ballroom scene.
- But is it Healthy? by Charlotte Cooper and Kay Hyatt.
- Body to Brain from Antonia Hamilton, University College London, and researchers from the UCL Social Neuroscience lab.
- Body Talk Workout from divaD Magnifique, Deepa Shastri, Nadia Nadarajah and Bethan Clark (RC-Annie Ltd). Compered by Rachel Kahn.
- Making the Body Speak curated by Elsa Richardson.
- 'Bodies of Knowledge' zine workshop from Evan Ifekoya, Raisa Kabir, Rudy Loewe and Raju Rage from Collective Creativity, with assistants.
- The Body is an Archive by CN Lester, with event assistant Sarah Eden.
- Social robotics with Hatice Gunes and Oya Celiktutan from the University of Cambridge.
- Social robotics with Paul Bremner from the University of the West of England, Bristol.