What you’ll do
Join five of this year’s Wellcome Book Prize shortlisted authors as they discuss their perspectives on how medicine can touch our lives with Lisa O’Kelly. You will hear how their books address infertility, death and dying, pioneering early surgery, addiction, and the race to discover life-saving vaccines.
About your speakers
- Ayọ̀bámi Adébáyọ̀ is the author of ‘Stay with Me’.
- Lindsey Fitzharris is the author of ‘The Butchering Art’.
- Kathryn Mannix is the author of ‘With the End in Mind’.
- Sigrid Rausing is the author of ‘Mayhem: A Memoir’.
- Meredith Wadman is the author of ‘The Vaccine Race’.
- Lisa O’Kelly is the literary editor of the Observer.
Where we’ll be
We’ll be in the Henry Wellcome Auditorium on level -1.